Your order means a lot to us, which is why we're dedicated to providing fast, safe, and reliable delivery services for all of our products.
We're offering FREE contactless front door delivery to ensure your safety. However, if you need to return a delivered item or cancel a shipping order, relevant fees, i.e. shipping and processing fees would be collected. For more details, you can refer to Returns & Exchanges.
If you live in a condo, apartment, high rise, metro area or another unique delivery space, please check if the package size isn't too big to put into the elevator or if a Certificate of Insurance (COI) is required, please confirm before placing your order. For more details, please check the Unique Deliveries section below.
On each POVISON product page, you can input your zip code to check for the estimated delivery time of selected color and size. The time frame is for reference only.
Here you'll find information for shipping and delivery.
1. Front Door Delivery: Free
To help ensure the health and safety of our customers, our team, and the community, we will deliver to your door and observe social distancing with zero contact.
We’ve introduced Front Door Delivery as our default delivery option. Front Door Delivery means:
- We’ll deliver your item(s) to the front door of your house or apartment on the scheduled day and time (you may check tracking to learn the scheduled day)
- On delivery day, you’ll receive a notification when the logistics team is approximately 30 minutes away (applies to truck delivery only)
- Your signature won’t be required — the logistics team will simply photograph your order at your doorstep as proof of delivery (applies to courier delivery only)
- If you live in a multi-unit apartment building, we’ll deliver to your front door whenever possible. If your building is restricting access to non-residents, the logistics team will deliver to the closest point to your home that they’re safely able to.
Small items will be sent via courier, free of charge as well, as long as there is no cancellation nor return of the goods.
2. Inside Room: USD119 / CAD119 (applies to truck delivery only)
Our team will bring your order to whatever room you specify. This is a great option for apartments or multi-level houses. Here’s what to expect from our $119 In-Room Delivery service:
- We’ll bring your order beyond the doorstep and into whatever room you’d like. (Don’t worry, we always bring shoe covers to keep your home sparkling clean.)
- Our delivery teams are following local mandates and guidelines, making masks optional in some areas. However, you can always request that masks and/or gloves be worn for your delivery and we’ll be happy to accommodate.
- On delivery day, you’ll receive a notification when our team is approximately 30 minutes away
- We’ll require your signature to confirm the delivery
Unboxing and Box Removal
Until you're certain your Povison piece is right for you, make sure you flatten your boxes and store them away. Otherwise, without the original packages, it is not feasible to return or exchange your item.
Shipping - Unique Deliveries
If you live in an apartment, condo building, high rise, metro area or have a unique delivery space that requires specific attention or a Certificate of Insurance (COI), please contact us before placing your order for assistance, if possible, provide a template from your building management as many buildings may require a specific format. If you don’t have a template, you can simply provide the name, address, and the dollar amount you would like on the COI. Here attaches a sample of COI from our vendor for your reference. Please note that any order cancellation or return caused by unique delivery issues, the customer need to pay for the relevant fees, i.e. shipping and processing fees. For more details, please refer to Returns & Exchanges.
Restrictions / Limitations
Purchasing and shipping is available only within the 48 contiguous United States and Washington DC.
We cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office, DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) destinations or to freight forwarders.
We do not offer expedited shipping currently.
Our return policy is limited to one return or exchange per item per household.
Estimated Delivery Windows
We are not able to guarantee exact delivery dates for our orders. However, we do provide delivery estimates based on stock levels and anticipated shipping routes. This information is updated in real time and can be found on the product page (please input your zip code to check).
For our larger items (which are not shipped via courier), you’ll have the opportunity to schedule your delivery with a local delivery team. They will be in touch to schedule an appointment as soon as your order is ready to ship.
To access your most up-to-date shipping EDT, you can follow the steps below, which will reflect the most recent information we have on hand. Please note that we are unable to provide expedited shipping on any orders.
To Track Your Order
You can easily track your ordered item from our website with the following steps or contact us through the above channels:
Proof of Delivery (POD)
A Proof of Delivery (POD) is not simply a receipt of delivery, but an acknowledgment that the goods arrived intact. All too often, PODs are signed without inspecting your delivery.
We advise confirming that the shipment was intended for you, that the entire order has been delivered, and that it was delivered undamaged.
Anything not indicated on this form before signature will result in Castlery being unable to authorize any damage claims after your driver has left.
Please follow this checklist we have created for you to follow before the POD is signed:
- Please check all cartons for visible damage.
- Please confirm you have received the correct items as per the POD and the delivery order.
- If you purchase the White Glove Service: Please wait until all items have been unpacked and there is no visible damage to the items, before signing off on POD.
- If there is serious damage to a carton point it out to the delivery driver.
- If there is damage: Please take photos of the damage and cartons.
- Please indicate any property damage caused by delivery on the POD. We will need to photographs and video footage of the damage occurring to document the damage.
After you’ve gone through your entire shipment and documented any issues, you may obtain the driver’s signature or initials next to your notes about the damaged items on the POD.
*Please do not dispose cartons until the issue is resolved.
Article is closed for comments.